LEGAL NOTICE AND BOOKING TERMS
The purpose of this document is to establish and regulate the general booking terms and rules of use as well as to safeguard the data from the website www.hotelfoners.com (hereinafter, the “www.hotelfoners.com”), whereby Website means all of the pages and the content owned by Hotel Foners, C.B. (hereinafter, “Hotel Foners”) which may be accessed via the domain www.hotelfoners.com and its sub-domains. With the Website, Hotel Foners aims to bring its clients closer to the information services, room reservation process as well as any other service deemed appropriate at any time for the proper achievement of its corporate purpose.
The use of this Website as well as the services made available to the User through it shall imply full acceptance without reservation of each and every one of the general terms outlined in this Legal Notice (hereinafter, “General Terms”),meaning the User must be aware of the importance of reading them each time the Website is visited. Simply accessing this Website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following General Terms meaning Hotel Foners recommends the User prints them or downloads and carefully reads them each time the Website is accessed.
1. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
The company Hotel Foners, C.B. is the owner of this Website (hereinafter, “Hotel Foners” o “Website owner”), with a registered address of C/ Misión de Santa Bárbara, 8, 07610 Playa de Palma, Balearic Islands. To communicate with the Website owner, Users may use any of the means indicated below:
Telephone: 971 260 158
All notifications and communications between Users and the Website owner shall be considered effective for all purposes when sent through regular mail or any other means indicated above.
2. USER’S OBLIGATIONS
• The User hereby accepts these General Terms and agrees with them, which he/she understands and comprehends in full. The User hereby declares he/she is of legal age and has the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered at this Website.
• The User is liable for the veracity of the data entered upon registering as a client. These data must be truthful and complete.
• The User is liable for declaring the correct number of people to occupy the room.
• The User that completes the booking form must be authorised to do so on behalf of all the group members included in the booking..
• The User hereby undertakes to comply with all special and civic rules established by the Hotel.
3. CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
• Hotel check-in time: after 2 p.m.
• Hotel check-out time: before 11 a.m.
4. CANCELLATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS
• Non-refundable rate: if the client/User does not show up at the Hotel or cancels or modifies the booking, the total booking price will be charged.
• Flexible rate: cancelling or modifying the booking is free if done up to 48 hours before 2:00 p.m. on the arrival date reserved. If cancelled within 48 before that time, the price of the first night will be charged and the rest of the nights booked will be cancelled.
For non-refundable rates, the User must present the same credit card used to book the room and photo ID upon arrival at the Hotel. Otherwise, Hotel Foners reserves the right to cancel the reservation. The transaction will be done in EUROS, irrespective of the client/User’s origin.
6. WEBSITE CONTENT
Hotel Foners hereby declares that, unless otherwise indicated on the Website, the texts, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video segments, sound segments and other materials on the Website and any other intellectual creation and/or inventions or scientific or technical discoveries, irrespective of their business or industrial application (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Content”)were created and invented by Hotel Foners or assigned, licensed, transferred or authorised for use by the latter by the owners and/or assignors.
The User hereby undertakes not to delete or alter any distinctive sign used on the Website including but not limited to trademarks, commercial names (graphics, logotypes, etc.), the “copyright”and other identification details of the rights of Hotel Foners or third-party owners included at the Website. All rights to any works, inventions, discoveries, patents, ideas, concepts, updates and improvements related to the Website, its systems, applications and programs or to the services Hotel Foners provides, whether created, generated, developed or implemented for the first time by Hotel Foners by itself or with the assistance of Website Users during or as a result of any design, development or any other task performed in compliance with the Contract are also the property of Hotel Foners.
The User may not use the name or trademarks, symbols, logos or distinctive signs indicating Hotel Foners ownership without express and written consent from it.
If any User or third party believes any of the content on the Website violates copyrights or other intellectual property protection rights, please notify us at the following address: C/ Misión de Santa Bárbara, 8, 07610 Playa de Palma, Balearic Islands.
(See the section of the Website: Data protection)
8. MODIFICATIONS OF THE GENERAL TERMS
The Website owner reserves the right to modify these General Terms at any time and without prior notice by publishing the new General Terms at this website. If any clause included in these General Terms is declared fully or partially null or unenforceable, such nullity or unenforceability shall only affect said provision or the part of it that is null or unenforceable and all other clauses in General Terms shall continue to be valid with said provision or part thereof considered not included.
9. PRECENDENCE OF THE SPANISH VERSION
If this legal notice is translated to other languages, the Spanish version shall take precedence in the event of a discrepancy.
10. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The Website owner and the Users expressly and voluntarily submit to the jurisdiction and Courts of Palma de Mallorca for the resolution of any conflicts deriving from the interpretation and application of these General Booking Terms. Spanish law shall apply.
1. ¿WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA?
The company Hotel Foners, C.B. (hereinafter “Hotel Foners”) with a registered address of C/ Misión de Santa Bárbara, 8, 7610 Playa de Palma, Balearic Islands, is the data controller of your data. To exercise your rights, you can send us an email to: email@example.com
2. ¿WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At Hotel Foners, we process the information provided by data subjects in order to manage bookings, invoice, send commercial communications, keep accounting and taxation records and comply with the regulations in effect.
3. ¿HOW LONG WILL WE SAVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be saved for the time stipulated in the tax and tourism laws in effect and, in lack thereof, for 20 years from the last procedure you engage in with us (or the data controller).
4. ¿WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The basis for processing your data is indicated below:
• The performance of a contract deriving from your stay at the Hotel; and
• Spanish Organic Law 4/2015, of 30 March, on the protection of citizen security.
5. ¿TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE DISCLOSED?
Your data will be communicated to the:
• Public Authorities, for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations.
6. DATA TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES
No data transfers to third countries outside the EU are expected.
7. ¿WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE YOUR DATA?
Everyone has a right to receive confirmation as to whether Hotel Foners is processing personal data concerning them or not. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, as applicable, request their erasure when the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, among other reasons. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restricted processing of their data in which case we will only save them to file or defend ourselves from complaints.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their own particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In such case, Hotel Foners will stop processing the data except for legitimate reasons or to file or defend itself from complaints.
To materially exercise your rights, you can send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without such action affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent granted prior to such withdrawal.
If you feel your personal data protection rights have been violated, especially when you do not feel satisfied after exercising your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via the website www.agpd.es.
8. ¿HOW DID WE GET YOUR DATA?
The personal data we process at Hotel Foners come from tour operators and online booking platforms as well as from the data subjects themselves. The data categories processed are as follows:
• Identification data
• Mailing and email addresses; and
• Financial data
No special categories of personal data are processed; in other words, that which reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical opinions, union membership or genetic data, biometric data aimed at unequivocally identifying a natural person, data relating to health or data relating to a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
2. ¿WHAT IS A ‘cookie’?
A ‘cookie’ is a small fragment of text websites send to the browser which are stored on the user’s terminal which may be a personal computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information on the user’s visit such as the language and preferences to make for easier browsing upon the next visit and make the site more useful by customising the content. ‘Cookies’ perform a very important role - improving user experience with a website.
3. ¿HOW ARE ‘COOKIES’ USED?
By browsing this Website, the User agrees that ‘cookies’ may be installed on their terminal which allow us to obtain the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the website.
- The preferred web format when accessing with mobile devices.
- The latest searches done with the web services and data used to customise these services; and
- Connection data to social media so users may access using their Facebook or Twitter usernames.
4. TYPES OF ‘COOKIES’ USED
This website uses both temporary session ‘cookies’ as well as permanent cookies. Session ‘cookies’ store data only while the user is accessing the website and permanent ‘cookies’ store data on the terminal so they may be accessed and used for more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the ‘cookies’ are processed, the website may use:
a) Technical ‘Cookies’
Those that allow the User to browse the website or application and use the different options or services provided. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of the web with restricted access, remember the elements included in an order, request registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing and store content to play videos and sound.
b) Customisation ‘Cookies’
Those that allow Users to access the service with some general pre-defined characteristics for their terminal or which the very user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the design of the selected content, the terminal geolocation and regional configuration for the area where the service is accessed.
c) Statistical analysis ‘Cookies’
Those that track and analyse website user behaviour. The information gathered using this type of ‘cookies’ is used to measure website, application or platform activity and to produce user browsing profiles for the sites in order to introduce improved services based on the usage made by users.
d) Third-party ‘Cookies’s
Some webpages may install third-party cookies to manage and improve the services offered. This is the case of Google Analytics, for example.
5. ¿HOW TO MANAGE ‘COOKIES’ THROUGH A BROWSER?
The User may either permit, block or eliminate ‘cookies’ installed on their device by configuring the options for the browser installed on the terminal:
A)To adjust permissions related to ‘cookies’ when using Google Chrome:
- Click on the menu in the toolbar (upper right part, a symbol with 3 lines).
- Select Configuration.
- Click on "Show advanced options" at the bottom of the window that appears.
- Click on the Content configuration button under the ‘privacy section’.
- You can configure the options under the ‘Cookies’ section.
B) To adjust permissions related to ‘cookies’ when using Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on the Tools menu at the top of the Firefox window..
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panelSeleccionar el panel Privacidad.
- There you may configure the option you like.
C)To adjust permissions related to ‘cookies’ when using Internet Explorer:
- Click on the Tools menu at the top of the Internet Explorer window or go to a grooved wheel shaped icon situated in the upper right hand corner.
- Select the Security tab and use the Clear browsing history option to eliminate the ‘cookies’. Enable the ‘cookies’ box and then click on Deletes.
- Select the Security tab again and access the Website privacy directive. From there, go to configuration and then Move the sliding control all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to permit all ‘cookies’. After this, click on OK.
If the use of ‘cookies’ is blocked with your browser, some of the services or functionalities of the website may not be available.
Some browsers may allow you to configure specific rules for managing cookies for a specific website which gives you more precise control over your privacy. This means that cookies may be disabled on all sites except those you trust